TAO Clean LLC, Minimum Advertised Price Policy
‘The Art of Clean’ is key to what we believe at TAO Clean. Our motivation is about holding to the truth within a statement of intent and presenting it in such a way that it captures people’s imaginations and most importantly delivers on its promises. Our ideas simplify and condense complicated daily routines into devices that are not just easy to use, you’ll want to use. In a nutshell, we call these lifestyle tools; friendly companions that deliver exceptional cleanliness habits.
In order to protect the integrity of its devices, TAO Clean LLC (“TAO CLEAN”) has unilaterally adopted this Minimum Advertised Price Policy (“MAP Policy” or “Policy”). This Policy will help ensure that our products are appropriately promoted in the marketplace and underscore the significant brand equity associated with our products.
Retailers must be authorized by TAO Clean to sell its products in any location, including brick and mortar and on the Internet. Retailers are expected to abide by the following conditions of the MAP Policy in order to avoid potential consequences of non-compliance.
1. MAP Products may not be advertised publicly at a price less than TAO CLEAN minimum advertised price, hereafter called the “Minimum Advertised Price” or “MAP”. Retailers are responsible for staying current with this MAP Policy and MAP Products, and to review the website in order to determine the current MAP applicable at any time. The MAP Product list is available to download at www.taoclean.com/map-price
2. For purposes of this Policy, “advertised publicly” includes any print or electronic media of any kind, including, but not limited to, all website pages and banners, social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), blogs, newspapers, magazines, flyers, brochures, posters, postcards, coupons, catalogs, signage visible from inside or outside a Retailer’s premises, billboards, television, radio ads, and other marketing or promotional materials.
3. Advertising that in any way suggests or implies a price lower than the MAP, will be considered a violation of this Policy. For example, Policy violations would occur under the following examples:
· Instant reward (includes % or dollar off)
· BOGO – TAO Clean products included in buy one get one promotions must maintain MAP and be excluded from the discount or free price.
· Gift with purchase if the MAP Product is considered the free gift or at a reduced price
· Indication that a lower price may be found at the checkout stage
4. The following situations are not considered to be a violation of the MAP Policy: free shipping, sales tax rebates, in-store signage or displays, point of sale signs, hangtags, markings on products, boxes or other packaging, mailings (email or physical) sent to a private list, or electronic media accessible only by a private subscriber list.
5. This Policy applies only to Retailer’s advertised prices, not selling prices.
6. TAO CLEAN may monitor advertised prices for its MAP Products and compliance with this MAP Policy.
7. TAO CLEAN reserves the right to determine and apply consequences if a Retailer is in violation of this Policy, including, but not limited to, excluding Retailer from participating in corporate programs and promotions, limiting the supply of products, canceling existing orders, refusing new orders, or termination of account. Interpretation and application of this Policy shall at all times be in the sole and absolute discretion of TAO CLEAN.
8. In the event a Retailer fails to comply with this Policy, TAO CLEAN may issue a MAP Violation Notice to the Retailer. However, TAO CLEAN reserves the right to take action against Retailer without providing any such notice.
9. The failure of TAO CLEAN to apply consequences to a Retailer for violation of this Policy shall not constitute a waiver by TAO CLEAN of its right to take any action it deems necessary in the future for any violation of this Policy. No Retailer or other third party shall have the right to force TAO CLEAN to enforce this Policy against any other person or entity, including any other Retailer.
10. TAO CLEAN does not solicit evidence, but will accept information from Retailers, regarding possible non-compliance with the Policy by another Retailer, provided such information is addressed to the MAP Administrator at email@example.com. However, TAO CLEAN will not share with any Retailer information about its decisions relating to any other retailer. Nothing in this Policy constitutes an agreement between TAO CLEAN and any Retailer that such Retailer will comply with this Policy.
11. No employee or sales representative of TAO Clean has any authority to modify this Policy or discuss any actual or alleged violation of this Policy by a Retailer with the Retailer. Any questions about this Policy should be in writing and directed to the TAO Clean MAP Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This MAP Policy may be updated, revised or modified at any time. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of this MAP Policy by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these MAP Policy constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We appreciate the support of you, our retail partners, in helping us deliver TAO Clean products to your customers and our consumers. Together we will continue to energize the marketplace and create an environment where we best serve to enhance the equity of the TAO Clean brand.
This MAP Policy is effective as of August 24, 2015