Spring is almost here and we want to feel like our skin is glowing and renewed after the harsh dry winter, so check out these 5 tips for getting the radiant skin you want ASAP.
- Exfoliating your skin removes dead skin cells to reveal healthier, younger-looking skin. You can exfoliate with a Tao Clean Ona Diamond which is a manual exfoliator and you can use a chemical exfoliant like any product containing AHAs, just not at the same time!
- Vitamin C visibly reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots when used on a daily basis. Follow up any Vitamin C products with a sunscreen to prevent any sun damage due to increased sun sensitivity.
- Face masks containing brightening ingredients like the above-mentioned Vitamin C or AHAs is a quick and easy way to get glowy skin in under 20 minutes. Just keep in mind that brightening ingredients imply revealing new skin that you want to moisturize and protect with SPF.
- Retinol is a tried and true anti-aging ingredient that softens fine lines and helps you wake up with glowy-looking skin. Apply this at night and start off with small amounts and increase over time to prevent irritation and sun damage.
- Aloe Vera contains aloin that depigments skin to lighten up any dark spots while providing needed moisture that leaves you with the perfect skin tone. Pure Aloe can be applied both daily and nightly for fast results that will last.
See all TAO Clean products here
Use code: BLOG50 for $$ off